To enable full use of the Yourgene Health site recommend the following browsers:
- Microsoft Edge 17
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Firefox 62
- Safari 12
- Chrome 70
Desktop Browsers & Displays
- Yourgene Health is best viewed at 1280x1024 (or higher) at 24bit (or higher).
- The site is not best viewed at 1024x768 or lower
- Yourgene Health recommend that Windows Users should use Microsoft Edge 17, Firefox 62 or Chrome 7
- The site will not respond to Internet Explorer 7 or lower
- OSX Users should use Safari 12.0
- We cannot guarantee that all elements of the site will work if you do not use one of the recommended set up(s)
Mobile Phones, Tablets & Slates
- Yourgene Health is a responsive website that allows viewing on modern, mobile devices such as Smart Phones, Tablets and Slates.
The following operating Systems are recommended.
- Android OS 7-9 >
- Apple iOS 12 >
- Windows 10 Mobile
- We cannot guarantee that all elements of the site will work on your device if you do not use the recommended set up
- Yourgene Health have made every effort to make this site as user friendly and speedy as possible. Yourgene Health recommend a fast optical connection or 4G for the best experience. We have tried considering all connection types including Optical, ADSL and mobile users during the development (a difficult task indeed!).
- Yourgene Health site has been tested and runs over 3G and 4G networks for mobile devices.
- Some of the in-depth articles use Adobe's Reader Plug in/ActiveX Control. This improves the look of the documents and improves the functionality of your browser. In the unlikely event of you not having Adobe Reader follow the link below to install it, and it's free!
- Chrome Users: When viewing PDF documents that are on the pages you can find a control at the bottom of the page. This uses standard controls to size, print and save the file. All opther browser present a PDF control panel at the top of the page.
Technical Website Problems